Five Months Later it Still Rings true.

Posted by jeremyclarke on October 12, 2006 · General · wow

the young one from foxtrot bemoans quitting Warcraft

Kids: Don’t even try it, enjoy the bliss of ignorance.

Posted by jeremyclarke on October 12, 2006 · General · wow

6 Comments

1. Mira

give it another five. you\’ll be ok.

October 14th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

2. Chris

Check out the South Park episode from season 10 entitled “Male Love, Not Warcraft” if you haven’t already. I think you’d get a kick out of it. You can watch it online here —> http://allsp.com/.

October 17th, 2006 at 4:13 pm

3. Jeremy Clarke

Man, so many people are showing me that :) thanks for the link, saw it awhile ago though, amazingly well-executed. I suspect the south park guys are just as hooked as I used to be.

October 17th, 2006 at 4:17 pm

4. Jason

Jer, How are you? When are you finishing school? Sorry to hear you are one of the Net addicts, like me. Personally, I’m beginning to think this whole communications technology thing is turning into poison. If Television is like beer, the Net is like meth. For some reason, I prefer alcoholism. BTW, what the hell happened to Cartman’s voice? He doesn’t sound like himself anymore. He lost that pinchy whine that made listening to him so unbearably funny. In other news, your PSA website is the only one around, even if it’s a year or more out of date. The new PSA has a 404 page. Fuck ’em! –Jason

October 18th, 2006 at 7:40 pm

5. Jason

I’m sure you saw this: http://soulkerfuffle.blogspot.com/2006/10/view-from-top.html

October 18th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

6. Jeremy Clarke

I’ve got two courses left before I’m done (in december). Can’t wait to focus on selling out and making the dolla.

Cartman stopped seeming funny to me around episode three ( i was there for episodes one and two, rooting and cheering) along with everything else about the show.

The psa is kind of ridiculous. I wish I’d known at the time how to set up CMS’s rather than making them a useless static site no one can update.

If I had a fraternity it would be called 404.

October 18th, 2006 at 10:47 pm

Add new comment (email only seen by Jeremy)