1. “Slick as a German minute” will come into common parlance.
2. The individual who makes decisions for a given household will no longer be referred to as such, but rather as “the decisor”
3. The activity known as “Cybering” or “Cyber Sex” or “Sex on MSN” should only be called “Textual Relations” (this has probably been said elsewhere before)
4. “Sand is overrated, it’s just tiny rocks” – Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind.
5. Chef Boyardee, being good neither in a state of coldness nor hotness, can be eaten at the temperature desired by by the eater, and should not be confined to any absolute standards of preparation.